Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Bond

Not sure when it come back to me! I'm feeling it very strong and keep lacking on my side. Having recall the previous relationship, there are always loss have I done. No way anything will cure. 

For months, I been going up and down with him. Blame him, he is the only one who be able and willingly contribute his time for the seek of me. Had a dead heart, I ignore whatever he did to me. I understand he was stress up, that's make him loss control. There are pity-ness in my eyes but I can't do anything to help him out. Only way was to stay by his side and make sure he is safe.

Time keep running, finally Shudan examination passed! For a sudden, I loss all the time we been together, at least for the weekends. Although few months we had hectic time, we enjoy the trip and have some talk. ....quite fun! 

After then, I have all my words in the bottom of my heart out. Tears does not make things change anyhow!   I'm pretty sure, it is not possible anymore. But why I'm still thinking?! I have to take this off!!! 

Then, I started to look back of wanting a new relationship. Notice there was no one in the queue list. Did I reject all already?! Have no idea....

There is only way to cure, "WORK"! might not be a great idea, but most suitable one I guest.... 

No comments: