Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mind Bearer

I would like to scream!
There are times that along the beach path, tears flooding!

I tried very hard! result shows "FAIL".
It's very difficult to overcame pressure.
Everyone was telling me, I can do it.
I didn't doubt my ability and try once and twice.
.....for months, I still couldn't see what I could get.
I feel I'm wasting my time and energy doing useless staff.

I need money, that's why I'm doing so much thing.
I just using my hand to earn it.
I don't care what my parent, friends and relative say about it.
Determination be me that far!

It created my dream and I'm quite daring I would say.
Not only that, it must be even faster than what I plan!
My battery is low, heart is bleeding oledi :(

Can someone tell me what to do?!

2 comments:

小卉 said...

Dear , you have to be tough ... go forward and don't look back on your failure !!!!!

weIChiEn said...

When u feel tired, stop for a day or 2, relax ur mind. You could get sth while u are in relaxation. You couldn't get any better while u are in no good condition, but you will gain back more after a short break. So never think that a short break is a waste, in fact it will bring you more energy to boost up.... Good luck my dear...!